Professional Pest Management For Fairview, TX Properties
A small town in the heart of Texas, Fairview attracts people who desire a casual, low-stress pace of life. It’s home to highly rated public schools, a well-kept golf club, and offers easy access to larger cities like McKinney, Plano, and Dallas. The area experiences a significant amount of dry warmth all year round, making it ideal for people who enjoy spending time outdoors. That said, the climate in Fairview is also conducive to dangerous pests like scorpions and snakes, as well as mosquitoes, termites, wildlife, and more.
For nearly a decade, EcoArmor Pest Defense has been providing homeowners and businesses of the Fairview area with premier eco-friendly pest control solutions that are safe and effective. We pride ourselves on having unmatched customer service, a fleet of highly trained technicians, as well as affordable, fair pricing. So contact us today for more information on keeping your property pest-free.
Home Pest Control In Fairview, TX
At EcoArmor Pest Defense, we believe that keeping your home safe and free of pests is the most important step to feeling at home in your residence. That is why we are dedicated to ensuring that Fairview homes never encounter a pest problem, or if they do, it is treated safely and thoroughly. Through customized home pest control plans that utilize Integrated Pest Management principles, we work with our residential clients to treat any present infestations and create sustainable results to prevent new ones from cropping up. Whether you’re facing termites, mosquitoes, wildlife, or something as simple as ants in your kitchen, we can help. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation consultation and start living pest-free.
Commercial Pest Control In Fairview, TX
As a locally-owned business, we’re keenly aware of the challenges our neighbors face on any given day, and that’s why we’re here to help. EcoArmor Pest Defense is committed to the safety of Fairview businesses and their people, which is why we utilize Integrated Pest Management methods. Our methods are minimally invasive, customized to your unique needs, and guarantee sustainable results so that you can have peace of mind. Whether you’re facing termites, bed bugs, rodents, wildlife, or more, we can help. Contact us today for more information about our commercial pest control and to schedule your first inspection.
Professional Advice On Mosquito Control For Your Fairview Home
Mosquito season ranges from April through October, which means that preventing their itchy bites can feel like a full-time job. That said, here are a few tips to control mosquito populations around your Fairview home:
- Remove standing water: Mosquitoes require areas of stagnant water to lay their eggs, so turning over the water in pet dishes, birdbaths, and kiddie pools regularly, as well as not allowing water to collect in grill or pool covers, is key.
- Limit time outside during peak hours: Because mosquitoes are most active during dawn and dusk, humans are most likely to attract them during these times.
- Consider the human factor: Things like profuse sweating, drinking alcohol, dressing in dark colors, and wearing scented products are all enough to draw mosquitoes to your property. Aim to limit these factors whenever possible.
- Use scent: There are certain plants that mosquitoes hate the smell of, like catnip, citronella, and peppermint, so having some present may naturally repel mosquitoes.
For the safest, most effective protection against mosquitoes, contact the professionals at EcoArmor Pest Defense for treatments that work.
How Fairview Homeowners Can Protect Themselves From Termites
On average, termites cost American homeowners 5 billion dollars annually in damage, as they chew through the wood in your home day in and day out. Here are a few of the ways that Fairview homeowners can better protect their property from termites:
- Practice prevention: Termites are drawn to wood that's been made vulnerable due to water damage or fungus, as well as outdoor attractions like mulch or piles of yard debris. Aim to keep an eye on areas such as these and rectify as necessary.
- Know the signs: Time is of the essence once you're aware of a termite infestation. If you notice any of the following signs, it's time to deal with termites: bubbling wallpaper or paint, buckling wood, mud tubes, hollow-sounding walls, or seeing termites themselves.
- Contact the professionals: Nothing is more effective than contacting a professional pest control company when it comes to termite control. Monitoring and knowing the signs is truly key, and no one can do that better than a pro.
For protection against termites or for the safe removal of an active colony, contact EcoArmor Pest Defense today.