The Trick To Eliminating Ants In Your McKinney Home
Ants are common pest insects in the McKinney area. Ants, being small, are capable of getting into almost any structure. They are very opportunistic, will readily explore their environment, and are colony-building insects, meaning that they tend to establish large families in any favorable place they discover. Once ants move into your home, getting them out can be very difficult. They tend to build their colonies inside protected structures where they are hard to reach and resist DIY pest control methods.
If you discover ants in your McKinney home, ant pest control will be your priority. Calling EcoArmor Pest Defense can quickly bring the best pest control in McKinney to your house, and we will help you get them out fast.
How To Tell If You Have An Ant Infestation
Here are some ways to identify an ant infestation in your home:
- You see ants themselves: Either alive or dead, actual ants signify a possible infestation.
- Ant trails: Ants follow pheromone trails. If you see a line of ants, you have proof.
- Nests: If you discover an ant nest inside or outside, you have all the proof you need.
- Outside dirt piles: Outdoors, ants excavate dirt to make their underground nests.
- Sawdust: Unique to carpenter ants, seeing small sawdust piles indicate they are present.
Ants can easily get into your house but be very difficult to get back out. Ant control in McKinney doesn't have to be difficult, however. EcoArmor Pest Defense can help you. Give us a call today; we know how to get rid of ants permanently.
The Problems An Ant Infestation Can Create In Your Home
Ant infestations can cause you more than simple aggravation. Ants are drawn to stored food, and given their small size; they can usually make their way through packaging. Ants sharing your food will contaminate it. Some ants have painful, venomous stings and can cause severe allergic reactions beyond the stings themselves. Some ants love nesting in electronics and can damage equipment and cause electrical shorts. Finally, some species of ants are associated with spreading things like salmonella, staphylococcus, and streptococcus.
Ant control solutions are important when you find an infestation because ants can cause several problems. EcoArmor Pest Defense understands, and we want to help. Call us today. We are the best company for ant control near you.
Five No-Nonsense Ant Prevention Tips For Around The House
Here are some great ant prevention tips that can help you decrease the chances that you will have to deal with ant infestations in your home:
- Seal outside garbage: Open garbage is the number one draw for ants and other pests.
- Clean up outside: Brush piles, wood piles, and piled clutter are attractive to ants.
- Seal your house: Carefully sealing your home discourages ants from coming inside.
- Seal inside garbage: As with outside garbage, inside garbage draws pest insects.
- Keep your house clean: Ants can survive on crumbs. Cleaning gets rid of crumbs.
These tips can help prevent ants, but because ants are common in the McKinney area, you will likely have to deal with them sooner or later. When that happens, call EcoArmor Pest Defense. We can help you get rid of ants.
Total Ant Control For McKinney Residents
Ant infestations can seemingly come out of nowhere and may be very difficult to eliminate. If you discover ants in your home, don't struggle to take care of them yourself. You need professionals on your side, and EcoArmor Pest Defense is your best choice. We know all the latest ant control solutions. Call us today, and let us help you.