Quality Pest Control Solutions In Anna, TX
Incorporated in 1913, Anna, TX, is a growing community with small-town values and a friendly neighborhood atmosphere. It’s only 11 miles northeast of McKinney and just 40 miles north of Dallas, and it’s a great place to live, work, and play. Unfortunately, pests also love it here. These intruders are active all year long, meaning Anna property owners are vulnerable to experiencing an infestation. If you want to protect your home or business from the dangers of infestation, it’s essential to reach out to pest professionals.
EcoArmor Pest Defense is a veteran-owned and operated company with a commitment to quality pest solutions. Since 2013, we’ve been servicing homes and businesses across Collin County and the surrounding areas, bringing our valued customers specialized, seasonal pest control and customized treatments. Our experienced service professionals are here to help, so get in touch with us to request your free quote and inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Anna, TX
Here at EcoArmor Pest Defense, we treat your home like it’s our own. That’s why we work hard to bring you the very best home pest control solutions in the Anna area. We’ve serviced more than 800 area homes, guaranteeing pest-free conditions that homeowners can rely on. Our residential service plans include:
- Quarterly perimeter treatment and interior as needed
- Up to a 4,000 square foot home and a 7-foot exterior perimeter
- It covers a variety of household pests, ants, pantry pests, and non-venomous spiders
- Priority scheduling and free re-services
- Complete Silver Plan, plus
- Up to a 5,000 square foot yard treatment
- Mosquito Assassin Program (monthly between March and October)
- Bi-monthly perimeter treatment and interior as needed
- Exterior rodent control treatments
- It covers fleas & ticks, carpenter ants, scorpions, wasps, boxelder bugs, and venomous spiders
- Complete Gold Plan, plus
- Covers bed bugs, squirrels, and ATBS termite control
- Requires two-year service agreement
We also offer fire ant control, mosquito control, rodent control, and termite control. From start to finish, we’re with you the entire way. Reach out to us to speak to one of our experts about your residential pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In Anna, TX
The only guaranteed way to protect your Anna business from the dangers of pest infestations is to get help from the experts. Our commercial pest solutions give businesses ongoing protection from infestation. We’ve worked with a variety of facilities, some of which include restaurants, bars, retail centers, medical offices, grocery stores, community workspaces, schools, and warehouses.
First, we perform an interior and exterior inspection to detect any signs of pests, active pests, and conducive conditions. Then, we use IPM (Integrated Pest Management) processes to target the source of the infestation and eliminate it from the inside out. Our follow-up visits are customizable based on your needs, and we’re always here when you need us. Give us a call for your complimentary estimate.
How To Control Fire Ants On Properties In Anna, TX
Fire ants are present all year long here in Anna. They are stinging insects that can cause pain when they bite. If you want to protect your property from fire ants, the best action plan is to take preventive measures. Here are some tips to help you control the presence of fire ants around your home or business:
- Clean up spills and crumbs; keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Don’t leave pet food out, and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation.
- Pick up any fallen fruit from around trees and remove ripe fruit from trees.
- Regularly mow your lawn and keep all vegetation well-trimmed.
- Remove leaf piles, stacks of wood, and other material ants can use for harborage.
- Seal all cracks and crevices outside of the home to prevent entry.
- Turn mulch every few weeks to reduce moisture build-up.
- Wipe down counters, sticky jars, and food residue.
Even if you implement all of the measures above, fire ants may still find their way inside. They can be hard to get rid of and breed very quickly. That’s why it’s important to address any ant activity as soon as possible. If you think you may have an infestation on your hands, call EcoArmor Pest Defense today. Our team of fire ant control experts can effectively guard your Anna, TX property against fire ants, guaranteed.
Where Did These Cockroaches In My Anna Home Come From?
If you discover cockroaches in your Anna home, there are a variety of thoughts that run through your mind. It’s normal to wonder what brought them there in the first place. Cockroaches are drawn to sources of food, water, and shelter around your home, and to access these sources, they enter local homes through a variety of entry points, some of which include:
- Air ducts and remote areas under appliances.
- Drains, gaps around pipes, windows, vents, etc.
- Small holes and cracks in the foundation and walls.
- Openings around doors and windows; space underneath doors.
- Via paper grocery bags, luggage, boxes, containers, bundles of cut firewood, etc.
The best way to deal with household cockroach activity is to reach out to pest professionals. Call us at EcoArmor Pest Defense for all of your cockroach control and prevention needs. It’s important to take action as soon as possible so you can minimize the scope of the infestation. Reach out today to request your complimentary estimate.
Bed Bug Control In Anna, TX
Good night, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite! Most people are familiar with the saying, but actually doing so can be easier said than done in Anna. Bed bugs thrive in our region, and they can be a nightmare to get rid of once they become established in your home.
If you’re waking up with red, itchy bites that you can’t explain, bed bugs could be the culprit. Don’t worry: EcoArmor is here to help. Give us a call today to learn more about our bed bug control services in Anna, and take back your good night’s sleep!
Signs Of Termite Activity To Watch For Around Your Anna Property
Being aware of a problem is the first step to solving it. In the case of termites, it is important that you know how to identify an infestation in progress and methods to stop these pests before they get into your home. One big challenge with termite identification is spotting these pests before they cause extensive damage.
Often, the first sign of termites is the damage they have done. This includes moisture spots, tight-fitting windows and doors, bubbling wallpaper, visible tunnels in structural wood, hollow-sounding wood, and sagging floors and ceilings. To spot an infestation early, you either need to get lucky or have access to advanced identification equipment. What do we mean by getting lucky? There are two signs of termites that sometimes occur when these pests invade. The first is pencil-sized mud tubes. These are found around the base of a home or business building. The second sign is live swarmers – winged reproductive termites that emerge into the open to mate and establish new colonies. These unique members only come out once a year and are back underground within 40 minutes of emerging.
To help you spot an infestation before serious damage occurs, contact us for an inspection today.
This will allow our team at EcoArmor Pest Defense to spot any signs of termites or termite activity (or that of other destructive pests) before the damage is done. Call today to make an appointment for termite control for your Anna property.