Professional Pest Management For Trenton, TX Properties
The small town of Trenton is situated outside of the nearest city of McKinney and provides residents with a rural, small-town vibe. The town comes complete with a quaint downtown florist, bbq spot, and a well-maintained public park. With dry, warm conditions all year long, opportunities for outdoor recreation are vast; however, so are the chances that you’ll encounter a pest infestation. Since 2013, EcoArmor Pest Defense has been utilizing Integrated Pest Management to provide customers with the longest-lasting, safest pest control solutions in town. Backed by our 100% pest-free guarantee, we will help restore your peace of mind. Contact us today for more information and request your free, no-obligation quote.
Home Pest Control In Trenton, TX
Life in Trenton is quiet; however, a pest infestation can change all of that. Dealing with these situations can be stressful and isolating, which is why EcoArmor Pest Defense is the team you can turn to. We offer Trenton residents the following plans to meet their every need:
- Quarterly Pest Control Plan: With quarterly treatments, you’ll be protected from seasonal and everyday invaders like ants, silverfish, earwigs, pantry beetles, and non-venomous spiders.
- Eco-Friendly Pest Control Plan: For the homeowner who wants to take a more natural approach to pest control, these bi-monthly perimeters and interior treatments focus on essential oil blends, offering you protection from millipedes, beetles, silverfish, ants, and non-venomous spiders. We will also remove all wasp nests and spider webs.
- Mosquito Reduction Plan: From March to October, we’ll provide exterior treatments to reduce the adult mosquito populations in your trees, hedges, and landscape.
If any of these plans don’t meet your needs, our team will customize one to fit your needs or tap into our pest-specific treatment options. But no matter what option you choose, we will always offer our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and provide you with the best service possible. For more information on our home pest control services, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Trenton, TX
Protecting your Trenton business from pests is one of your top priorities, and with help from EcoArmor Pest Defense, we can make that a reality. Since our inception in 2013, we have been dedicated to bringing the area's businesses the highest quality, guaranteed commercial pest control services. Our process begins with a thorough inspection of your property and the application of a liquid barrier that is designed to keep seasonal pests off of your property. From there, we will customize a plan and maintenance schedule to meet your specific goals, whether that's monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly. But behind all of our services is Integrated Pest Management, which means that we apply minimal chemicals and strive to understand the reasoning behind your problems rather than cover them up. Contact us today for more information on how we can help keep your business free from pests.
Guide To Avoiding Fire Ants In Trenton
Fire ants are one of the most dangerous species of ants in Trenton due to the intensity of their bites. Here are some tips for avoiding them:
- Store greasy and oily foods securely in containers with tight-fitting lids.
- Be sure to cover your trash fully as well.
- Do not step on anything that resembles an ant mound.
- Keep your dog and cat food elevated from the ground and always in an airtight container.
- Contact the pros.
For complete protection from fire ants and the painful stings that they deliver, contact EcoArmor Pest Defense.
Tips To Get Rid Of Mice In Your Trenton Home And Keep Them Out
Mice will make your life very difficult if you let them. Once inside your Trenton home, they spread diseases, ruin your personal belongings, create holes in your walls, and can even cause house fires if they chew on the wrong wiring. Here are a few tips to make your home inhospitable to mice:
- Start by making sure that your home is sealed up properly. Mice will look at any opening in your home's foundation and try to figure out how they can take advantage of it. Be sure to tend to any cracks, crevices, and openings around your home with sheet metal, wire mesh, and silicone-based caulk.
- Mice want most food, and because they're scavengers, they aren't fussy, and they'll do anything to get that food. Always keep your food stored in secure containers, wash your dishes regularly, clean up any food spills and crumbs, and use a garbage bin with a lid. Don't forget to take the trash out regularly too!
- Mice also make their way inside your home for shelter and as a suitable place to make a nest. To mitigate the enticing nature of your home, keep your home clear of clutter, like old boxes and stacks of magazines.
- The most effective way to keep mice out of your home is with professional assistance from pest control experts.
For rodent control and protection that you can rely on, contact EcoArmor Pest Defense today.