Pest Control In Garland, TX
Northeast of Dallas and south of Plano, Garland, Texas, is a suburb located primarily in Dallas County. Any area as densely populated as ours can be a haven for pest populations, but neighborhoods near large bodies of water – like nearby Lake Ray Hubbard – can be even more attractive to migrating pests. Learn how you can keep your Garland home protected against infestations with help from the experts at EcoARmor Pest Defense today.
Residential Pest Control In Garland
For local homeowners, pests are a constant concern. Thanks to our warm Texas climate, even for clean homes, pests can be active throughout the year. And all kinds of human activity can attract pest populations, which look for the food, water, and shelter our properties provide. To truly avoid an infestation, you need to keep up on general home pest control, which can only be offered effectively by trained professionals. At EcoArmor Pest Defense, we specialize in the following home treatment options:
- Quarterly Pest Protection Plan: Seasonal pest treatments protect your home against threats that become more active during certain times of the year. The quarterly plan includes exterior treatments every 90 days and interior treatments when needed.
- Eco-Friendly Pest Protection: This is a more frequent form of protection with bi-monthly visits, this option is good for properties that see a lot of activity every week.
- Mosquito Reduction Program: We offer our mosquito reduction program to all customers, with a monthly treatment targeting and protecting against these biting parasites.
No matter how frequently you’d like our services, we have the right plan for you. Get started on proper pest prevention by contacting EcoArmor Pest Defense today.
An Effective Rodent Control Guide For Garland Property Owners
Anyone who’s owned their property for a significant length of time knows how common and persistent a problem rodents can be. In Garland, rodents can be encouraged to invade properties because of the warm climate that keeps them active year-round. To avoid an infestation in your home or business, you need to keep up on the following factors:
- Food & Trash: Rodents can scrounge for crumbs or chew through food packaging. They can also get inside trash bins for their meals. Keep your food and garbage stored in secure locations and containers and deep clean for spills regularly.
- Moisture: Pests need more than just food to survive; they also need water. That’s why infestations tend to form in areas of a property where moisture pools or hangs in the air.
- Access: Rodents can turn a small crack or hole into a wide entrance thanks to their digging paws and biting teeth. You should regularly inspect your exterior for access points and make repairs when needed.
To truly keep these factors controlled, turn to the rodent control experts at EcoArmor Pest Defense today.
How To Spot Termite Problems In & Around Your Garland Home
People often try to deal with pest problems on their own, whether in trying to eliminate existing infestations or in trying to spot them in the first place. But DIY methods aren’t guaranteed to work on any pest problem, and they can be downright dangerous when applied to termites. These wood-destroying pests can do a lot of damage quickly, so the price of inaccurate inspections or incorrect treatments can be as severe as your roof coming down on your head. You should always turn to termite control experts for thorough inspections of your property and effective extermination if needed. At EcoArmor Pest Defense, we help clue property owners into termite problems before they can lead to severe property damage. Our experts know how infestations form, so we can check for the earliest signs that the average homeowner doesn’t know to look for. And not only can we eliminate termites already there, but we can treat your property so that it’s protected from a termite colony forming in the first place. Of all the pest infestations that demonstrate why early prevention is better than late reaction, termites are right at the top of the list. So, don’t make the mistake of trying to spot termites on your own. Instead, contact EcoArmor Pest Defense today.
Commercial Pest Control In Garland
While pests inside homes tend to get all the focus, pests inside businesses are far more severe. Businesses have more people who utilize their facilities every day – and therefore, more people are impacted by pest activity. Still, the damage and disease that pests can lead to can be severe enough to close a business down. Local businesses must take pest prevention seriously, turning to commercial pest control experts to ensure that an infestation doesn’t occur. Here’s how EcoArmor Pest Defense protects Garland businesses:
- Inspections: To address the full scope of a problem or entirely prevent one from forming, we need to inspect your property thoroughly. We use the results of our analysis to formulate a customized treatment plan.
- Integrated Pest Management: We use environmentally friendly and adaptive methods to your property and the pests that threaten it. We don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Emergency Services: We know how quickly you want pests to be taken care of, so we offer emergency services to all who need them.
Protect your Garland business from pests completely by contacting EcoArmor Pest Defense today.
Get Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to receive your no obligation free estimate from EcoArmor Pest Defense.