Reliable Pest Control In Farmersville, TX
The city of Farmersville, TX, is located about 25 minutes east of McKinney and 25 minutes west of Greenville. It’s a true Texas treasure, and a great place to call home. Our vibrant city has a welcoming, small town feel, and we experience a pleasant climate throughout the year. While local residents and business owners enjoy this climate, it also means that pest problems are never too far away. If you want to protect your property from pest infestation, we recommend getting help from your local pest professionals.
At EcoArmor Pest Defense, we work with Farmersville property owners in order to address current pest problems and prevent future ones. Our Collin County pest control is founded around Integrated Pest Management, which means that we’re able to customize a treatment plan that will prove to be safe and effective. We provide all of our customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will not stop until your pest problems are resolved. To learn more about how your property can benefit from these services, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Farmersville
At EcoArmor Pest Defense, we’ve been the trusted local experts in residential pest control since 2013. We follow strict Integrated Pest Management methods in order to understand your property in its entirety and treat it safely. This also means that we look at environmental and biological factors and use chemicals judiciously in order to address pest problems current and future. In order to best serve our customers, we provide quarterly pest control, pest-specific options for mosquitoes, termites, and rodents, and eco-friendly offerings. All of our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can rest assured that your home will always be pest-free. For more information on residential pest control that you can trust, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Farmersville
When it comes to keeping your Farmersville business safe and free from pests, you need a reliable, long-lasting solution. At EcoArmor Pest Defense, we work alongside business owners in order to understand their pest control goals and meet them. Through Integrated Pest Management, we’re able to customize commercial pest control programs that are built to meet the most rigorous of standards and treat your property to its exact needs. Upon our initial inspection of your property, we'll apply liquid treatments, de-web, remove any nests, and apply a granular treatment. With routine maintenance, we'll be able to ensure a pest-free working environment throughout the year. If your business can benefit from commercial pest control services, contact us today.
What Is Causing All These Mosquitoes In Farmersville?
Between the months of March and October, potentially dangerous mosquitoes zip around Farmersville properties on the hunt for human blood. The female mosquito requires this blood in order to reproduce and lay her eggs. Mosquitoes are attracted to a few key things: areas of standing water, cool, dark, and moist conditions, as well as ample access to humans to feed off of. If you have a birdbath that’s been left unattended, your trees and landscaping are overgrown, or are hosting a large outdoor gathering, then you might notice a large swarm of mosquitoes on your property. These factors can be particularly difficult to mitigate without the help of a professional.
At EcoArmor Pest Defense, we are dedicated to providing the most reliable mosquito control to local homeowners. Our methods include detailed inspections, identifying troublesome areas, larvicide, and monthly backpack fogging. This combination provides well-rounded protection from these pests in a way that you can rely on. For more information on mosquito control and how it can benefit your home, contact us today.
Everything Farmersville Homeowners Need To Know About Rodent Infestations
Rodents can be a serious issue in your Farmersville home. These are the most important things that homeowners should know:
- Rodents enter homes looking for food, water, and shelter. They are most likely to enter homes when conditions outside cool off or become too warm, but they will also enter if there are enticing scents coming from your home.
- Rats are very skilled climbers and are very likely to utilize overhanging trees in order to enter your home, but they can also use the sewer system and fit through small gaps. Mice are capable of squeezing through openings the size of your pinky finger, which can make keeping them outside very hard.
- All rodents are very commonly hosts for parasites like mites, fleas, and ticks. These types of infestations can be particularly dangerous if you have pets, and they can also prove very difficult to get rid of.
- Food is highly attractive to rodents and they will do anything to get it. While rummaging through the food in your home, rodents will leave behind feces, urine, and saliva, and this is where the danger grows. Rats and mice are capable of spreading pathogens that lead to salmonellosis, hantavirus, rat-bite fever, and leptospirosis.
- Lastly, rodents have front incisors that grow rapidly, so they will chew on furniture, walls, and electrical wiring in order to prevent this from happening, but the effects can be very serious.
To keep rodents and the dangers they pose out of your home, contact EcoArmor Pest Defense for rodent control today.