Why Are Ants Such A Problem In McKinney?
March 20, 2023
Ants can be some of the most aggravating pests you will encounter in McKinney. Ant infestations can be some of the most difficult infestations to control, because ants can get through even the tiniest of openings. They leave chemical signals for one another when they find something that interests them, and this ensures that many more ants will come. Ants tend to build their colonies in protected areas, which makes it difficult to eliminate them at the colony level. DIY treatments may get some of them, but the majority of them survive and can then easily replace their lost numbers.
If you need ant pest control, you need to contact EcoArmor Pest Defense. Our seasoned professionals know all about pest control in McKinney, and all it takes is for you to call us.
Species Of Ants That Commonly Invade McKinney Homes
Here are a few of the kinds of ants you may find yourself facing in the near future:
- Carpenter ants: The largest ants that will infest your home, these ants can damage your house's structure by boring holes in structural wood to establish their colony.
- Sugar ants: These very small ants are drawn to kitchens in their quest for food. Their colonies can be extremely difficult to locate and eradicate.
- Fire ants: These ants pose the biggest direct threat to your and your family. Fire ants defend their nests by attacking in swarms and delivering venomous stings.
Don’t let ants invade your home and either damage it or hurt you. EcoArmor Pest Defence knows all about ant control in McKinney.
The Many Issues Ants Can Cause In Your Home
Ants can bring serious problems into your house:
- Fire ants can sting you, your family, and even your pets. Given that they function as a swarm when defending, you can get multiple bites all at the same time.
- Carpenter ants can damage your home by boring holes through structural wood in order to build their colony. Infestations are hard to identify, and hard to eliminate.
- Many ants will infest your food stores and contaminate them. Ants are particularly adept at getting into food storage containers.
- Ants can also cause some individuals to suffer from allergies. Unfortunately, the bigger the infestations, the worse the allergies.
Don’t let ants infest your home and cause you grief. EcoArmor Pest Defense can help. Our effective ant control techniques can help you get rid of ants, fast.
Why Do I Have Ants In My House?
Ants are very opportunistic. They are constantly investigating their environment, and any time they find something they like they soon flock to it. Because of their small size, ants are particularly good at getting into houses. Once inside, they will explore everything. The most common draw for ants is food, and most houses offer plenty of it. Stored food is one thing that will draw ants. If your pantry has poorly sealed food stores, ants can easily get inside and contaminate your food. Ants are also just fine with crumbs, however. They will explore your kitchen and floors, and they will stay if they find enough food to interest them.
Ants come looking for your food, but EcoArmor Pest Defence comes looking for ants. For the best ant control near you, call us. We know how to get rid of ants permanently.
What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Ants In My House?
Ants can be difficult to control with DIY methods. It may get some of the ants, but rarely gets all of them. Ants are also very likely to return in the future. Instead of trying to take ants on yourself, call EcoArmor Pest Defence today for all of your ant control solutions.