Safeguarding Your Home From Anna's Ants
August 5, 2022
If you have ever had an ant infestation in your home, you know just how pesky and frustrating they can be. These little insects seem to come out of nowhere and can quickly take over your house. EcoArmor Pest Defense will discuss the signs of an ant infestation, what professional ant pest control entails, how to prevent an infestation from happening again, and how to keep them away for good with professional pest control in Anna.
Signs Of An Ant Infestation
Are you wondering whether you have an ant infestation in your home? Here are some telltale signs:
- Ants crawling around inside your home: This is perhaps the most obvious sign that you have an ant problem. If you see any ants crawling around inside your home, it is time to take action.
- Ants crawling around outside your home: If you see ants crawling around outside your home, they will likely find their way inside sooner or later.
- Anthills in your yard: If you see small anthills in your yard, it is a sign that there is an ant colony nearby.
- Ant trails leading into your home: If you find small trails of ants leading into your home, they are likely moving in from the outside.
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to act fast and contact a specialist in ant control in Anna like EcoArmor Pest Defense. The sooner you take action, the easier it will be to get rid of the ants.
What To Expect From Professional Ant Control
When you contact a professional pest control company like EcoArmor Pest Defense, our experienced and certified technicians will come to your home to assess the situation. We're experienced with all types of ants commonly found in the Anna area. We will identify the type of ant that is infesting your home and create a customized treatment plan to get rid of them. We offer a variety of treatment plans that are all safe, effective, and environmentally friendly.
Tips To Prevent Ant Reinfestation
Once the ants are gone, you'll want to take some preventive measures for ant control in your house to make sure they stay out for good.
Here are some tips:
- Keep your home clean and free of food scraps. Ants are attracted to food, so it is important to make sure you're fully cleaning up all food crumbs and spills.
- Seal up any cracks or openings in your home. Ants can enter your home through small cracks and openings. Be sure to seal up anywhere ants could access your home, especially around doors and windows.
- Keep your yard clean and free of food scraps. Just as ants are attracted to food inside your home, they are also attracted to food outside. Practice outdoor ant control to prevent ants from coming in.
- Remove any standing water from your property. Standing water is a breeding ground for ants. Be sure to remove any standing water from your property, such as in puddles, birdbaths, or pet bowls.
- Trim back trees and bushes. Ants love to nest in trees and bushes. Trimming back trees and bushes will help keep ants away.
With these tips, you can help prevent ants from coming back into your home. However, the best way to keep ants away for good is to contact the professionals at EcoArmor Pest Defense and schedule regular home pest control for ants.
Let EcoArmor Help With Your Ant Problem
If you are dealing with an ant infestation in your Anna home, EcoArmor Pest Defense can help. We've been offering effective and environmentally friendly ant control solutions in h the area since 2013. Our experienced and certified technicians will work diligently to keep your home ant-free all year long. Contact us today to learn more about our home pest control services or to schedule a free inspection.